Pesto, made with basil, garlic, pine nuts, olive oil and Parmesan cheese, is a classic summer sauce that everyone knows and loves.
The winter schedule runs from January through March of 2010 and will include classes like “Fabulous French Cooking,” “Vegetarian Indian Cuisine,” and “Winter Soups and Stews.” ...
The movie features methods discovered by Master Sprout Alchemist Robin Marche, who produces massive amounts of freshly sprouted vegetables without daily rinsing. ...
Shan Kendall's discussion and slide show will focus on how to raise chickens without relying processed chicken food. Kendall will talk about sprouting organic seeds and grains, growing pastures for greens, kefir and whey as well as information on housing, predator protection and how to get started....
Three food experts will discuss and demonstrate preservation techniques on Wednesday, Aug. 5, in a presentation sponsored by the Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy ...
- Climate Change Reality
- NCTV to hold grand opening for new studio
- Artist's Studio in the Foothills has chairs everywhere for May show
- CATS to hold auditions for ‘The King and I’
- Past inspires monumental effort
- Races are heating up for June 8 election in Nevada County
- Owner: Truckee company to renovate Taylor-Drake building, open in April
- Music school opens on March 1 in Nevada City
- New courthouse could be built in Nevada City, top official says
- Nevada County weekend calendar: Live music, live theatre, costumes balls, Mardi Gras parade